Rabu, 06 November 2013

dialog bahasa inggris 4 orang





                           
Chofid : Hey, Jessica!how are you today ? [comes with Ogi and Putri]
Jessica : Oh, hey,
Chofid, Ogi, Putri,i’m fine! and you ?
 Come here fast, I’ve been waiting for you guys so long.
Ogi      : i,m fine too,We’re sorry, Jessica. We had to wait for Putri putting on her makes-up like a princess
Putri
   : What are you saying? It’s you, Ogi. You came so late before we left [frowns at Ogi]
Jessica : Hahaha, your late really took time, guys. Fortunately, one of my friend passed by and we had a talk to kill the time
Chofid : Oh, yeah. I see that guy, your friend, is he your new boyfriend?
Jessica : What? New boyfriend? Huh, no, he’s just a friend of my class. By the way, what made you come behind the time
Ogi ?
Ogi     : I’m sorry, Guys. I was going with my crush to accompany her buying a present for her sister’s birthday.
chofid : Oh, I see. So how is the progress with you and her, Ogi ?
Ogi     : Uh, humm, I have got along with her quite often lately.
Putri
  : What do you think? Do you think she likes you too? And when will you make a clean breast of your feelings to her?
Ogi     : Uh, I don’t know. I couldn’t find any way yet to find out if she likes me or not and I think it would be too soon to tell my whole feelings to her.
Jessica : Just calm down, bro. Why don’t you just keep it going smoothly and wait until the right time.
Chofid : Yes, brother. You just wait until she gets comfortable having you by her side and can’t get rid of you on her mind, that’s what I’m doing to my crush heeheehee.
Putri
  : Whoa, it’s like you’ve been doing it good, Chofid. I hope she would fell in your arms that are full of love soon.
Chofid : Heehee, thanks, Putri.
Ogi      : And you, how is you with your boyfriend, Putri?
Putri
   : Well, I start to reveal few things about him, like he likes to snore during his sleep, hahahaha. We always miss each other and our relationship is even going well.
Ogi     : You really seem to enjoy each other, that’s good, Jessica.
Putri
  : Heehee, yes, thank you, Ogi . So, how is it going with you and that guy earlier, Jessica?
Jessica : [startled] Huh?! What guy?
Putri
   : Stop playing fool, Jessica. I’m talking about that guy you were with before we came here.
Jessica : What? I’ve told you, we’re just friends, Putri.
Putri
    : I know you have a crush on him, Jess.
Chofid : Wow, Jess, why don’t you tell us all?
Ogi      : Yes, Jess, maybe we can’t help you out.
Jessica : You’re talking funny, Guys. I don’t have any crush on her.
Putri
   : Okay, okay Guys, leave her alone. Easy, Jess, you can text me later.
Jessica : Hahaha okay, Putri.
Glossaries Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 4 orang
Putting (put) on makes-up               : Berdandan, memakai make-up
Passed (pass) by
                              : lewat
Kill the time
                                    : Menghabiskan waktu
Come behind the time
                     : datang terlambat
Crush
                                               : sesorang yang disukai
Got (get) along with
                        : berdekatan, berjalan bersama
Make a clean breast of (something): Jujur akan sesuatu, mengakui sesuatu
To find out
                                       : Mengetahui, mencari tahu
Keep it going smoothly
                   : menjaga sesuatu berjalan mulus
Get rid of (something)
                     : menyingkirkan, mengeluarkan
Reveal
                                             : Membuka hal rahasia/hal yang belum terungkap
Going well
                                       : berjalan baik
Earlier
                                              : tadi, sebelumnya
Startled
                                             : terkejut
Playing fool
                                     : berpura-pura bodoh
Have a crush on (someone)
             : Menyukai seseorang
Leave her alone
                               : Jangan ganggu dia
Text
                                                 : mengirim pesan

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar